Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday

- BREAKFAST TOO LARGE. UGGGH. So this is part of my meal plan and I have to follow exact measurements but I can't eat this much at 7:30 in the morning. At least not this much food that's not delicious. Anyway, I finished most of it. Scrambled egg whites + 1 whole egg, quinoa, blueberries.
- Greek yogurt and 11 almonds
- Brown rice and black beans, asparagus, mushroom and onion. There was a delicious looking and smelling plate of fries in front of me during lunch and somehow I managed to not have any. Small victories.
- I had a single piece of tiny chocolate, ok? It was from Soma. Worth it.
- 2 cups of spinach, microwaved sweet potato, chickpeas. 3 tsp of fish oil before. Don't hate it.
- 7 k run outside. Running to the Terminator 2 theme song equal parts terrifying and motivating.
- Protein drink, 3 rice cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment