Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easters.

Happy Easter. This is what I am remembering this Easter Sunday. Wait til the very end.

Breakfast (10:30 a.m.): Corn flakes with 2% milk.

Lunch (2-3ish): Pho. See photo below. Too much soup/noodle. I couldn't finish it so really I feel like I just drank all the broth and ate the chicken. There was also some deep fried tofu there in the mix. Actually, I have the "after" photo as well. I guess I did just drink the broth.


Exercise (5:30-6 p.m.): 30 mins on elliptical.

Soooo I got back from gym and decided I would try out my new addition to the family... only $20 at Loblaws!! It comes with a CD of work outs too. I shall possibly try it tomorrow night. It says it's a lot of core workouts, which is great cause I feel like that's my problem area.

But then my friends called and they were going out and I hadn't seen them in a while so I said screw it. We went to Boston Pizza.

9 p.m: Salad below. It was lettuce, egg, tomato, bacon bits, cheese and chicken. Ranch dressing. With 2 pieces of garlic bread with cheese... how healthy of me.
11:42 p.m. and work tomorrow. Boooo. I can't sleep yet though cause I'm doing laundry and I've still got like another hour or so to go on it. I would've delayed it but my gym clothes are in there and tomorrow is a gym day.

No comments:

Post a Comment