Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday :)

Breakfast: Snacking on baby carrots til lunch.

Lunch (1 p.m.): Chicken burrito. Healthy! Hah. Whole wheat pita, rice, beans, corn, guacamole, tomato, sour cream, cheese.

I may have also had two bites of a chocolate cake. Two!! Gah. Delicious.

4:30: Gah, as per usual we have the Friday afternoon snacks at work. I had too many chocolate covered almonds, some Dorito's and some cheese. I need to skip these things from now on. I'm gonna get home and not be hungry. I think I'll re-try the kale chips again tonight.

Exercise (8 p.m.): Brace yourself. I did 45 mins of power walking and 15 of running. I died but loved it. Then I did a few arm weight exercises. I feel good.


9:15 p.m: Protein shake. The usual ingredients.

Ok so a friend had called earlier saying that a few people were going to a pub. I decided not to go cause I knew I needed to work out and if I did go, I'd end up eating pub food. Sooo, I said no. Then! After the work out was done another friend calls who lives nearby and asked if I wanted a ride. Sooo I gave in seeing as how I had already worked out. So I got there at like 10 and had water for the rest of the night til like 1 a.m. I'm starving right now. It's like 1:20 as I write this. I'm sure I'll sleep soon anyways. Anyways, it took everything in me not to buy the damn nacho's.

I feel like although I ate somewhat unhealthy today, I didn't eat enough. How do you find that fine line!?! Where you aren't malnourished or not overeating. If I go the 'eat less' route than my body is going to just store the fat I do eat because it needs it to survive. If I eat too much, well, you know how that goes.

This is stressing me out now and I don't want to write about it more. Here, look at this photo. Hilarious. Start at the top.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment