Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday.

I checked my weight on my scale this morning when I got up and I gasped. It was a good gasp. That is all.


2 p.m: Almond butter on whole wheat tortilla.

Exercise (2:30 p.m): 45 mins on treadmill, power walking. 15 mins on weights, arms.

5:00 p.m: Salad, see below. It's been a few days since I had this so sush!! Arugula, goat cheese, tomato, chicken, green pepper, sauteed onion and mushroom... with light balsamic dressing. I also had kale chips again. Turned out better!

Expecting some friends over tonight. Watching the UFC game at my place. I could care less about it, won't lie. But, I offered up my place cause hey, I have no plans. I also have a case of beer in my fridge that well, let's face it, I'll never drink so someone has too!

9:00 p.m. and onward: Friends came over with snacks. Nooooo. I had stove top popcorn. Then, more Cadbury mini eggs than I should've. One bite of an Aero bar, one starburst candy annnnnd hmmm, I think that was it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment