Friday, May 20, 2011

Day off.

The good thing about my work is any long week-end automatically becomes a 4 day week-end. Woohoo! So I am home today. My plan is to clean. It's long overdue. Then, I think I may go for dinner with a friend and potentially go to my parents house after. Stay the night to tomorrow or something. We'll see.
I'm also extremely low on food so I need to do some shopping.

11:30 a.m: Dip. 1 avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Had it with some nacho chips, healthiest one's I could find.

I just cleaned the shit out of my place. Feels good. 2.5 hours. Counts as exercise, no?

2:30 p.m: Protein shake. Half a banana, 2 strawberries, water, protein powder.

Browsing online on some of deal sites and I almost clicked on this. Then I decided no, I'm doing this the right way! But what a deal eh?? haha
Going out and then to my parent's house so updating will likely not be as frequent. Happy week-end!
Ok, no parents house. Soooo Yea, here's the update.


5:00 p.m: Sushi. It was pretty damn good. My eyes are bigger than my stomach. I got a lot. I barely got through it but I did. It was tasty. Started with miso soup, fried tofu with some sauce, dynamite and crunch roll. Whatever, it was like avocado, shrimp, mayo... typical stuff.
We saw a movie after dinner. I was craving ice cream so I had the next best thing... Yogun Fruz. Picked the healthiest option I could ... low fat no sugar, I think. Strawberry banana, once again.

Think that's it for the night! All I have in my kitchen are smoothie ingredients and an orange sooo my options are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment