Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good Unexpected Day.

Today was one of those day's I wish every day was like. Here is the play by play.

I woke up at about 9:30 and got to the couch. I then fell back asleep til like noon. It was one of those comfy, breeze coming in naps so it was glorious. When I woke up I was annoyed cause I still have no food in the fridge so I sat there bored and hungry. Then, I got a text from a friend asking if I was up to anything. It was perfect. I had been sitting there with no plan on all day with great weather (for once!) and was seeing myself sitting at home all day wasting away. So I said yea and met up with him at a nearby grocery store just cause I needed to get food. Soooo...

2 p.m: A banana and a protein bar.

We then headed downtown and when we got there it turned out a bunch of other friends happen to be in the neighbourhood anyways. So we ended up in a restaurant which I think was called Back Alley in Kensington market. I hadn't been there in years. I miss it. So ya, lunch!


3:30 ish?: I had a mushroom pizza. It was gooood. Very homemade and fresh tasting.
Then we kept walking and ended up near Bathurst and College on some patio. It's funny cause like just a week ago I was telling myself "I need to do more patio-ing this summer, but downtown" and we did exactly that for like the next 4 hours. I started off with the chocolate pecan pie thinking that's all I'd eat but we stayed longer than I expected so I ended up getting dinner too. This was like 7 ish. It was some sort of crepe with artichoke, mayo, red pepper, spinach, hummus and stuff. Pretty good!
 So ya, good day! The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. A perfect breeze. It's about 9:45 as I type this and I'm home. Considering going to the gym now. Haven't had the best food days. But I still feel full so not sure how the gym will work out. Hmm. We'll see.

That's all I got. Super long week-ends rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment