Thursday, June 16, 2011

5 a.m. is the new 7 a.m.

I don't even care anymore that I get up at the crack of dawn. I got used to it. My trainer is doing a boot camp Saturday's, 9:30 a.m. Do I want to give up all my Saturday's? I look forward to sleeping in soooo much. I don't know yet.

Exercise (7 a.m): 45 minute boot camp. Another killer... my lower body is still sore.

8:45 a.m: Oatmeal with cinnamon, flax seed, water and banana. It was oddly delicious.

12:00 p.m: Veggies with hummus. Wheatberry salad (the brown thingie) and also had a few strawberries a friend gave me.
3:30 p.m: No lies. I had 6 chocolate covered pretzels and will now start snacking on roasted, not salted, almonds. Should hold me over til dinner. Lord knows what I'll come up with then.

6:15 p.m: Did something a bit different with the potato today... fries! yea yea not so healthy but meh. I also fried green beans, onion and garlic in olive oil. Burnt garlic... yum! Greek yogurt as dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment