Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday. Damn right.

No gym today... yeeehaa!!

9:00 a.m: Almonds.


12:30 p.m: Lunch with the crew. Indian buffet. It was delicious but as per usual, regret and a feeling of fullness I don't enjoy. I am not proud but I took photo's. All veggie... except the butter chicken sauce. So obviously it's come in contact with meat but whatevs, who gives a shit. I also had a single scoop of chocolate ice cream. No more food today!
To be a little gross, imagine all that food sitting as a big mush in my stomach right now. Ewwwwwwww.

There was a 90's trivia quiz game we had at work today. Lots of people played, it was fun. I was jokingly hyping myself up that I'd win all week and then I actually ended up winning. Kinda funny and unexpected. I won candy :) Didn't eat it yet though! I did have some chips though during the game.

Later in the night, some friends came over. We got hungry eventually sooo...

8:30 p.m ish: Had a falafel sandwich. The usual stuff inside.

9:30 p.m: We saw an ice cream truck. I've been craving it big time, I gave in. What a cheat day this has been!! Anyways, fun photo's. One of me for once! I don't love it but I'm posting it anyways. Want the complete truth? All I see is flat hair and fat arms.

It's 12:15 a.m. I still feel full so I'm not looking forward to sleeping. My stomach hurts.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment