Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday.

God, I love sleeping in. I had a crazy dream. A boy liked me and I ignored him completely. Wait, was it a dream? Sounds like real life! haha There's your dose of crazy me.

12:30 p.m: Cereal. Kashi Almond Honey Flax with rice milk.

Today's plan: Grocery shop, laundry, clean, attempt to do a run.

As of 3:25 p.m I have cleaned like mad. As well as done some laundry (bed sheets and towels, clothes will be tomorrow). I feel good. Frankly it feels like I've worked out. I cleaned the areas I've been avoiding. Like the dreaded laundry closet. Dust city. No more dust and also free of tons of stuff I'd been hoarding out of pure laziness to throw it out. Mops and such. Someone is gonna find some treasures in the recycling room!

Taking a breather now. Gonna go do the gym part now. Run? Yes. I'll do it!!

Exercise (4:00 p.m): Ok, whoa. Ladies & Gentlemen, I just ran 5k. No big deal. LIE. Huge deal. I haven't ran in literally 4 years so I was scared to start up. It took me 35 minutes. Not too bad for a beginner! I did take a walk break a few times but the point is, I DID IT!

5:00 p.m: If there was ever a time for my muscle to need protein, it's now. I just got up and realised my legs are in pain. I'm having a protein shake. Water, ice, strawberry, banana, protein powder.

7:30 p.m: Baby carrots and hummus. They look like cheese-its. Eww. I'm still hungry but no food in the fridge. We'll see what I end up eating... clearly I haven't eaten enough today. It's almost as if I'm trying to make up for the crap day that was yesterday.
9:00 p.m: Yea I can't make food out of nothing. I just had more carrots and hummus. 

1 comment:

  1. nice, 35 minutes? that's how long it takes me and i've been running (not every day) for a few years. i am a turtle. way to go tho!!

    ReplyDelete