Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp. I felt like the sluggish one today in class but it's ok, I'm doing something and it's better than nothing.

8:45 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, water, banana.

12:15 p.m: Salad. Same as last night. Arugula, spinach, goat cheese, tomato, red pepper, TVP and balsamic dressing. Yum! I also may have had a croissant that may have been in the kitchen...

6:00 p.m: Went for dinner with a friend from college. Glad I still keep in touch with her. Some place I've walked by a million times but yea, it's one of those "put everything in a bowl and they'll cook it for you" places. So, I put a bunch of veggies and tofu and vermicelli noodles in teriyaki sauce and voila. Pretty good. 
8:00 p.m: Avocado with some baked, organic tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment