Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday.

5:30 a.m: Protein shake. Water, protein powder, strawberries.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min. boot camp. Today was tough. Basically you had pieces of newspaper under you feet at all times and are pretty much dragging your entire body weight across the room. I died.

9:00 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, coconut shavings, cinnamon and banana. Mixed with hot water. Delicious.

12:30 p.m: Salad. I brought the arugula from home and bought toppings here. Mushrooms, few peppers, chick peas, potato, brocolli... with balsamic dressing.
I'm wearing these new pants I got over the week-end. They fit... snug. Basically, they fit the way my old pants fit before. Muffin top city. I am wearing it with a loose fitting top but still, I know it's tight and it bothers me. I feel fat again! Anyways, motivation for me to fit into these one's better now. I gotta weigh myself again soonish. Next week. I promise!

It's too hot in the office. 1 hour ago it was nice and cold. Now I'm hot. Grrrr.

7:00 p.m: Smushed an avocado with cilantro, garlic, lemon juice & salt and had with few chips. Then I had a few baby carrots, broccoli and red pepper with hummus. Didn't finish a lot of that... like half. The avocado filled me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment