Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday.

8:00 a.m: Half a banana

10:15 a.m: 3/4 of an orange. Turned out a bit dry, had to pick out the good pieces. I hate oranges for this. You never know if you're gonna get a good one.

12:45 p.m: Good ol Ravi Soups. Pricy but tasty. I had the porcinni mushroom soup and a veggie wrap. Fillllling.
5:15 p.m: Energy protein bar pre workout. I did enjoy half a cupcake at some point around 4 I think. Might as well mention it.

Exercise (6:00 p.m): 1 hour with trainer.

8:15 p.m: Salad. Arugula, spinach, goat cheese, red pepper, tomato, potato, green onion, balsamic dressing.  
Ok fine. So I had an avocado that was gonna go bad soon... I couldn't let it. That stuff is expensive! Sooo I ate it. I won't lie. I was full from the salad but seriously, avocados are so good. So, I just had it with some nachos. Healthy flax seed nachos! But still, nachos. No more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment