Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday.

6:00 a.m: Banana

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp.

8:45 a.m: Handful of almonds. Carrots and red pepper with hummus.

Thursday is our work summer party. Likely gonna be outside, by water. It's supposed to be really hot. Like really, hot. Not looking forward to it. I guess the normal people go and wear shorts and tank tops. Um, last time I wore shorts or even a tank top was to go swimming... 2 years ago. Even then I hated every minute of it. Soooo I'll likely wear my jeans and some t-shirt.. that's probably black. Go me!
I did just buy a tank top but who am I kidding... I won't wear it. It requires a strapless bra and this chick can't pull that off. I see a return happening. I want my $20 back.

May as well update on my lunch now.

12:00 p.m: Salad, same as last night. Arugula, goat cheese, red pepper, tomato, TVP, balsamic dressing.

4:15 p.m: Snacked on almonds. Hungryyyyyy.

6:30 p.m: Yummmm look at all those veggies cooking. In olive oil and veggie broth are zucchini's, corn, carrots, peas, mushroom, green onion, garlic. Also have quinoa cooking to eat with it. Nom nom!
9:30 p.m: You know how I do it the night before I have a weigh-in... I eat! haha. I was having a rather healthy run there but a few friends decided to go out and I joined. May have found a nice new pub in the neighborhood so that's nice. Anyways, I had some nachos, fries and battered mushrooms. Healthy! hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment