Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday.

6:00 a.m: Half a banana and a few almonds.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 30 min treadmill.

I was supposed to get my measurements done this morning at the gym. I came in but my trainer wasn't feeling well. It's fate. I ate like shit last night and I was regretting it. I am saved for another week. I think I'll try for next Wednesday. I did get up early for nothing though haha well, not nothing. I managed to do 30 mins of cardio I guess. *sigh* I fail when left to my own devices. What will I do when I have no trainer or boot camp!?! Anyways, I feel starved. I need a proper breakfast.

9:00 a.m: Bananas'a' Whey from Booster Juice with flaxseed booster.

12:00 p.m: Leftovers from last night. Ingredients on that post.
We played a quick game of poker at lunch. Enjoyed it. I had a straight for the first time ever and go figure, everyone else did too. WTF. I lost. But it was fun!

3:45 p.m: Almonds.

6:00 p.m: Smushed an avocado with cilantro, lemon juice, salt and garlic and had with too many nachos. Somewhat healthy nachos. But still, nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment