Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

10:30 a.m: Corn flakes cereal with milk.

1:00 p.m: Went to a restaurant I'd never been too, Joey. I loved it. Had the salad below and I want moooooore. Candied pecans, goat cheese, quinoa, strawberries, avocado... so good!
Somewhere in here I had some home made chocolate cake. Twice.

5:00 p.m: Heaping scoop of cookies an cream ice cream!

7:00 p.m: 3 small artichokes. Boiled, and drizzled with lemon juice, olive oil and garlic. So good!

Exercise (9:30 p.m): 1 hour at the gym. Mix of cardio and weights. I haven't seen my trainer in I think like 2 weeks. I miss the gym! haha My condo gym is boring. Anyways, back to work on Monday and back to regular gym!

11:00 p.m: Avocado. I caved.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, that was my mom's artichokes but they're super easy to make!
    You just boil them in a pot for a while then later pour over it a concotion of the lemon, olive oil, garlic. Then you just suck on the end of the leaves and eat the heart at the end! haha I just wanted to write that.

    ReplyDelete