Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday.

12:30 p.m: Apple

Exercise (1:00 p.m): 1 hour at the gym.

3:00 p.m: Baby carrots.





I was waiting to meet some friends at Yonge/Dundas and a lot happenned in like the 20 minutes I was there. First, there was some Indian event going on and there was the person to the right. Kinda cool. There was someone in there! Then, this couple got married and came with their entire bridal party and decided to take a picture in the middle of traffic right at Yonge & Dundas. It was badass. At every light where it was the all way cross they'd run to the middle of the street and pose. Very cool idea. I'd totally do it. Someone marry me just for the photo's, ok? Thanks.




6-8 p.m: I went to the Conscious Food Festival in Fort York. Pretty cool. Just a bunch of vendors selling their organic food. Some delicious stuff! I got $10 in tickets and bought the following! Seems like a lot but it's all small portions.
Potatoes, cheese, veggies... so good!
Spinach and goat cheese quiche. I had two.
Salad with hippie ingredients. Delicious.
Organic ice cream. AMAZING.
10:00 p.m: Went to a pub with friends. Had a plate of nacho's. Also had a couple bites of chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment