Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday

Moody.

I put my alarm on to work out this morning, didn't happen. Showered, got ready, just as I was about to get out the door my trainer texted me and said she had an opening at 6 p.m. YES! In! Hopefully work doesn't F me over and I get to go.

7:30 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs

9:00 a.m: Grapes

12:45 p.m: Ravi soups. nom nom. Butternut squash soup and veggie wrap. As delicious as they are, I feel it is all secretly fatty.

Gym got cancelled. Just as well, worked a bit late.

8:00 p.m: Spoonful of my homemade Nutella. Almonds. Boiled brussel sprouts with some cheese and salt. So good. The groceries are coming to an end, can you tell?
Exercise (10:00 p.m): Did some floor exercises. I managed to do 36 push ups (the man way!!) in 1 minute. WHAT!! New record. Yea! Pumped for boot camp tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment