Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday

I went to bed at 3 a.m. and woke up for 7. Booo. Tired.

8:00 a.m: Handful of almonds. Usual.

12:30 a.m: Veggie burger and salad. Same for 3 days now. Sad. To be fair, I almost went outside to get something else but ummm, the temperature is record breaking hot today I'm not going outside unless I need too. Which will be when I leave work and go to the train. After that, I'll walk into my place, blast the air conditioning and say F you nature.

7:30 p.m: Sushi.

9:00 p.m: I tried Yogurty's froyo. Omg. BAD IDEA. It's soooo good. Crispy wafer yogurt, brownie and cookie dough bits, coconut flakes, chocolate chips. I also love their branding and design. Check out their web-site.

It was a good night though. Sat on their patio for like 3 hours as random friends from the hood walked by and sat with us. It felt like a sitcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment