Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday

I swear, I'm phychic.
I had a random dream last night that I met this person I don't know but know of. He's a relative I've never met and really just have on Facebook. Anyway, I wake up and check Facebook on my phone and he liked something I posted. WTF. Never ever talk to this person, we don't communicate in any way. Weird little coincidence. I know, you care.

6:00 a.m: Small bowl of rice milk with my fake healthy cereal.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp. It was good but I didn't sweat like I normally do. Meaning, like buckets. But still, I'm sure it was worth it.

1:15 p.m: Veggie burger and salad. Same as yesterday. So good. I promise I won't get it tomorrow. Oh wait, they were giving out free samples of vanilla bean frappuchino's in front of Starbucks. Had one. Mini!

5:30 p.m: Pizza and salad. Work.

Went to karaoke with work folks. Stayed til 1:45 a.m. Oh man. I had an amazing time. I also noticed I'm very boring. Sorry friends.

All I know is my life is now complete because I got to karaoke Jolene by Dolly Parton. Love that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment