Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday

8:00 a.m: Handful of almonds

1:15 p.m: A delicious veggie burger with a simple salad. Amazing burger. You could feel it was not made of crap. New fan of Sense Appeal lunch.
4:00 p.m: Apple slices with some honey

Craving sugar. Grrrrr.

Exercise (6:00 p.m): 1 hr with trainer. Rocked it, I think. After an hour of intense leg work outs, I somehow managed to do a minute of a wall sit and my legs weren't shaking. What!?! 

8:00 p.m: Last of the quinoa cakes. Sweet potato fries fried in coconut oil. Light mayo.
Chill, I didn't eat all the mayo.
9:30 p.m: Felt like having a dessert type thing. This was the cloest I got with what I had in the house. Delish! Took a blender and mixed up rice milk, almond butter, cinnamon, honey, frozen banana, cocoa powder, ice. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment