Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday

Morning boot camp is back! Booooooo and yayyyyy at the same time.
It's gonna feel good to get it out of the way Tues/Thurs and but suck to get up and get ready somewhere else. Meh. New instructor. He's good. No breaks!

6:00 a.m: Two hard boiled eggs

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp

9:45 a.m: Protein drink

12:30 p.m: Veggie frittata with salad

7:45 p.m: Made these quinoa cakes again. Random 'put everything into a pan' moment. Mini sweet cherry tomatoes, onion, spices, coconut oil, parm cheese. Yup. So full.
I may or may not have had a piece of cheesecake. This is what happens when friends bring it over and leave it. I tell you, I have no control!! The moment I walk through the door I know it's in the freezer and I want it. You don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment