Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday

There was this guy on the streetcar that kept looking at me. I didn't understand. My entire life when a guy (or anyone for that matter) is looking at me I instantly assume they are thinking something negative and that there's something glaringly obviously wrong with me. No, they can't possibly be looking at me for a good reason. He was also cute. Which made me think for sure there's no way. Cute boys don't like girls like me. Or any boys really, hah. In any case, I did my usual. Ignore him to the death and make no eye contact. Am I crazy? No. I just know who I am and what I want. Single lady forever and I don't F-ing care.

6:30 a.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, protein powder, coconut flakes, banana, honey, cinnamon

12:00 p.m: What a lunch. I had intentions of buying a great big salad but what did I eat? A super creamy pasta that was offered up at work. Then I even had a ridiculously tasty coconut cupcake. My fatso ass is loving it.

7:00 p.m: 2 hard boiled eggs. Sweet potato, broccoli and cauliflower roasted in the oven with some olive oil. Mushrooms sautéed with onions and curry in coconut oil. Good.
Portion control problem? I don't know. Is this too much?
8:30 p.m: 1 rice cake with some almond butter and cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh Reeeeeeeeeeen!!!
    Any boy would be lucky to have you be their gf!!! For rrrrrls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. When a boy looks at me, I automatically think that they think I'm some other random Asian ("look-a-like") person that they know....

    ReplyDelete