I was on a mission to lose 30 pounds. I did it, then I gained most of it back. Been blogging everything I've eaten and all exercise since early 2011. I only drink water, no soda, coffee or alcohol. Female, 29, Toronto. Current thing: Back to losing weight.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. This puts a kink in my eating plan. Food is more important than life plans right now. When am I supposed to eat my pre workout dinner? I'll be out at an appointment around 4:30 (when i'd normally eat) and then boot camp is at 5:45. THIS IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cup of fruit/veggie juice
- Greek yogurt and 11 almonds
- Brown rice, black beans, 1 tomato, 2 cups spinach
- 3 rice cakes
- Chickpeas, sweet potato, Brussels sprouts. No flavor. Just fuel.
- 1 hr outdoor boot camp. DEATH. give me an hour of body weight type boot camp no problem. Up and down a hill, I die.